Welcome to Episode 3, “SFTS crew play LA Galaxy GM.” If you’ve decided to stick around and giving episode 3 a chance, #Respeck AF! We are rewarding you! How? We have better mics now (although, our sound engineer is still mastering his skills lol). You’re welcome!
In Episode 3, “SFTS Crew Plays GM,” the SFTS boyz play the role of General Manager for the LA Galaxy. They dissect the current roster (as of 11/26/17, prior to the release of LA Galaxy’s contract options announcement on 11/27/17) and address whether each of the current players should stay or should be released. We also introduce our new segment, “Straight from the Fans.” In this segment, the SFTS boyz will be addressing questions, problems, concerns and/or any LA Galaxy related topic from you, all 3 of our listeners.
– 4:48 the crew speaks about all three outstanding LA Galaxy goalkeepers as of 11/26/17: Brian Rowe, Clement Diop, and Jon Kempin.
– 22:00 SFTS then covers the LA Galaxy backbone – our broken spine – including Daniel Steres, Pele van Anholt, and Bradley Diallo,
– 50:00 the boys (and Maza’s old ass) move on to the midfield where the conversation on certain players causes a split down the middle and potentially may end this new boy band (thanks Jermaine Jones, Baggio Husidic, and Rafael Garcia).
– 1:16:41 Attacking/forward players including Bradford Jamieson IV, Ariel Lassiter, Jack McInerney and Gyasi Zardes are analyzed (and Rudy has a WTF moment).
– 1:33:10 in the first ever “Straight from the Fans” segment we touch on two topics from one of our listeners (and homie of the SFTS crew, Osmin): Kurt Schmid list of target players and loophole to have both Andre-Pierre Gignac and Fernando Torres.